Wednesday 13 February 2013

Lustss of the weeeek

Trapstar... Again

I just fucking bumm this make.... not only is it supercool (check out their satin black bomber jacket) but popular amongst my idols Cara D/Rihanna, who are frequently papped promoting and wearing their shiz. Their tag line "It's a secret" I have a feeling, it ain't gonna stay that for much longerrr....


...And since a pesky man has stolen my BOY London sweat and is adamantly refusing to give it me back, my attention has turned to the recently repleted sweatshirt stock from Trapstar. I want this one in a Large please! Black&Gold. Lions. Supercool.


And I will happily add to m collection of bobble hats. The red one I already have is quite punchy, but when worn with a bike leather J and some chelsea boots, is surpassingly acceptable - even in Waitrose. Although I did have a bit of a conundrum as to what to do with the green plastic coin they gave me at the checkout. I assumed it was for parking, so kept it. I now have it floating round my car ashtray, whilst some poor charity is clearly desperately needing more coins.

 

TOPSHOP.... yesssssss please




I want this outfit so much, I am even willing to give up my gangster wants for this British made jacket and cami combo. Wear with black boots, bouncy hair and red lips to finish off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment