Sunday 23 December 2012

Another homage to MK


Away from the catwalk

Nightime




Daytime



Anytime...

I'll have the Chanel gold necklace please Santa. Possibly for my birthday too. 
Pretty sure Kerr is featured in Glamours best dressed 2012. Obviously a very deserving candidate. One of the reasons I adore this lady's style so much, is because of the jacket. She always has an amazing jacket, and it just completes the whole outfit. I'm an absolute sucker for a coat, leather jacket, blazer, you name it. And what's worse is a) they are always pricey and b) you usually take it off almost immediately after you've arrived, then it is put somewhere - namely a back of a chair. However, practicalities aside, a decent jacket is an absolute must and an investment piece. I recently picked up a black double breasted coat from Zara, and it is an absolute triumph, even if I do say so myself. It's now completely out of stock, so no doubt I will have that awkward moment of bumping into someone or walking by a stranger in the street wearing said purchase. However, to be honest - if you saw this jacket, you'd understand why, instead of a dirty look, I'd congratulate the other person for making such a fabulous buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment