Friday 28 December 2012

Radio silence...

Music Taa Daa


You may have already heard the remix of 'Say My Name' by Destiny's child that I am talking about. But Cyril Hahn has also remixed Solange Knowles, Haim and Jessy Ware's recent songs. They are absolute dreams.  Sometimes he just mixes up the tracks, others he adds vocals. It's not cheesy or overly beaty, but pays homage to the original songs and actually in my opinion makes them better. More of his stuff can be found on Soundcloud, he already has over 13,000 followers - not really hard to see why. I'm hoping he continues to bring out more audio feasts over the next few months. 

https://soundcloud.com/cyrilhahn


A friend introduced me to his YouTube channel yesterday. I was impressed by the immense amount of track listings, and all decent stuff. Perfect for just subscribing to, sitting back and allowing someone else to do the hard work. Find it at PaddyRyan1006, just type it into YouTube. He's complied playlists to provide hours worth of music, suitable for any time of day or activity- although I'm not quite sure what 'supping' means. It's easy to find music inspiration and discover some new shiz. Must say, I've only got round to sampling those on the chill playlist, there's a whopping 106 videos- I'm not entirely sure I'm that fussed about Hip Hop so not bothered looking there yet:

http://www.youtube.com/user/paddyryan1066

No comments:

Post a Comment