Monday 21 January 2013

Cara D plus Beanie

Hats off


Forget Millie Mackintosh's twitter account for her wide brimmed hats, Cara Delevingne is a woman on a mission, spreading the word for cool head gear. Usually spotted with cross eyes and a quirky grin, but more recently spotted posing in Trapstar beanies - along with pals Rita Ora and Rihanna.
Not content with publicising Trapstar, Delevingne is the poster girl for any sort of hat. Pompom, furry, fluffy, niche or otherwise. Here is a selection of my favourites...




I first read this to say Mince Pies. 


Unsurprisingly Trapstar have sold out of most of the popular colours, so I'm aware that I'm massively late coming to the party. But if you don't mind wearing a whacky colour that probably isn't in sync with your greyscale colour code then go right ahead to their website.
I'm considering buying an orange one - mainly because I think orange will work fine for a brunette and its bladdy freezing outside!

There's only one major downside to Cara and her insane taste in fashion - and that is she is impossibly skinny. It would be ridiculous to try replicate this girl's frame, clothes just hang off her. However, this doesn't stop me and the rest of the world watching her each and every fashion moment in appreciation.

No comments:

Post a Comment